An Algesh-class World, as defined within Concord terminology is one which has a sustained atmosphere and meets the following criteria:
- Between 75% and 90% global humidity;
- Between 40% and 70% surface area covered by liquid or frozen water;
- Between 50% and 100% of available landmass covered in forests or grasslands;
- Capable of providing refuge and life to standard Concord races;
- Gravity with .5g of normal;
- Capable of supporting uplift or terraforming should the Concord determine such necessary.